emma watson fashion celebrity style

A little update for you all. I am doing what I can to tackle some much needed guides on the site before the DH Part 1 promotion starts and we get really busy. I have update the site with 4 Guides of the recent candids. Can you believe, 19 more guides and we will be at 400! It is incredible hard to believe. It makes me excited to see how far we have come. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Enjoy the guides!
Hey girls...
I just got home and noticed that the forums are down, but I have no idea what is wrong. I'm going to see if Juliet knows when she is online and hopefully she can update you all on the status! In the meantime I am going to try to figure out what is wrong.
- Meg
UPDATE by Meg: We're still working on getting the forums back up but here's a photo of Emma at the MTV movie awards. She's wearing a Marchesa dress
Update by Juliet!
I know how paniced you all are. Sorry about this nonsense. I am waiting for the host to contact me back. Trying to plan a big update for you guys this week. Sorry abouy the inconvienence. Meanwhile enjoy Emma's gorgeous look at the mtv movie awards! Love It! ....sorry updating on phone at work lol
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion
emma watson fashion

emma watson fashion
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive